IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a common recruitment process (CRP) every year to the recruitment of clerical cadres in multiple banks all over the country. The Official Notification for IBPS Clerk was released on July 11, 2021 to recruit 5830 vacancies of clerical posts in different 11 public sector banks. The eligibility criteria for this post is graduation from any recognized university.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on August 28, 29 and September 4, 2021 and mains exam will be conducted on October 31, 2021.
● IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 : 11th July, 2021
● Online Registration Process : 12th July, 2021
● Last Date of Online Application : 1st August, 2021
● Call Letter for IBPS Clerk PET : August 2021
● IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter : August 2021
● Online Examination - Preliminary : 28th and 29th August and 4th September, 2021
● Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam : September 2021
● Call letter for Online Exam – Mains : October 2021
● Online Examination – Mains : October 31, 2021
● Declaration of Final (Mains) Result : April 1, 2022
The detailed advertisement has been published on the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection.
DETAILS ABOUT IBPS CLERK 2021:
● IBPS Official Website - ibps.in
● Post - Clerk
● Vacancy - 5830
● Participating Banks - 11 Banks
● Application Mode - Online
● Exam Mode - Online
● Recruitment Process - Prelims + Main Exams
● Education Qualification - Graduate on or before 01.08.2021
● Age Limit - 20 years to 28 years (As on 01.07.2021)
● Application Fee - SC/ST/PWD- Rs.175, General and Others- Rs. 850
The selection process will be conducted in two phases:
● Online Preliminary Examination
● Online Mains Examination
Students are required to qualify both these exams to get selected. The main thing is there is no interview process required for the selection of candidates after the mains exam. 100% weightage is given to the result of mains exam result.
THE STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR IBPS CLERK 2021:
Step 1: Click on the NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the top right corner of the home page of the link provided above to start your registration process for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
Step 2: Start your application process for IBPS Clerk 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
Step 3:Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by IBPS. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size with white background. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 4: Fill in your academic details and professional qualification in this step of your online application process for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. Click on save and next button after filling in the details.
Step 5: Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further in the application form. Click on save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
Step 6: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
Step 7: Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email with your registration ID and password by IBPS for further login into the official website.